We conducted a study of information triggers of ambivalent and contradictory feelings that arise in people in connection with the perception of the problem of Covid-19 distribution. Bring them:
1. Conflicting statistics. Japan does not represent it. China hides the total number of diagnoses. In the US, there is a huge number of infected people. In Russia, on the contrary, the number of infected people is significantly low.
2. Conflicting indicators about the accuracy of covid-19 diagnostics fr om 50 to 95 percent. Who to trust?
3. The contradiction between the dead fr om covid-19 (pneumonia) and deaths due to other nepremennym factors, but found they covid-19.
4. The contradiction between the danger covid-19 for older people and the lack of danger for a large part of humanity that has no symptoms once infected with this virus. Should I have panicked?
5. the Contradiction between the first reports from China and Italy ( about the danger of covid-19, which caused a global panic) and the real facts of the investigation about the actual death rate from this virus in Italy and China.
6. there is a Contradiction between the generally accepted criteria for a pandemic and the actual rates of coronavirus spread that do not meet these criteria. In fact, the pandemic never took place.
7. there is a Contradiction between the rates of coronavirus spread in countries wh ere there was no self-isolation and in countries wh ere there was self-isolation. The difference is small. Therefore, global self-isolation was worthless.
8 . The contradiction between the versions ( including the facts) that the coronavirus was developed in the United States jointly with China ( transported to China) and the antagonism between these countries, which the United States accuses China of. It looks like a China-US tandem draw.
9. the Contradiction between the fall in total human mortality and the increase in mortality from
covid-19. Covid-19 had no effect on overall mortality.
10. the Contradiction between the predicted significant prevalence of covid-19, which caused the panic, and the actual prevalence of this virus.
11. the Contradiction between China's motive to lower world oil prices, which was met with the help of covid-19, and the motive of oil-producing countries for high oil prices. The United States has always had a similar motive, using it in the past to destroy the Soviet economy. All this has been done previously, thanks to various tools that allow you to significantly lower oil prices. In 2020, such a tool was apparently invented by covid-19.
12. the Contradiction between the insidiousness of the flu and covid-19. Covid-19 in its insidiousness is inferior to various flus, which cause high child mortality.
13. the Contradiction between the low prevalence of covid-19 in China, as the source of this virus, and the significant spread of this virus in the United States.
14. Never in the world of science has there been such a significant controversy due to problems with the virus, as it became around the covid-19 virus. Is it connected with the disappearance of the honor of scientists who sold themselves to investors of a certain project?
15. Never in the history of mankind has there been a sense of contradiction among the inhabitants of the world, which arose in connection with the epic around covid-19.
16. the Contradiction between the fact that ordinary flu is visible at home, at work, among neighbors, and covid-19 only on TV and the media.
17. the Contradiction between those who bear losses due to covid-19 and those who are oriented and make large profits on this problem. The latter will slow down the resolution of this problem.
Associate Professor of the Institute of psychology and education of KFU, candidate of psychological Sciences Ramil Garifullin