Research and psychological practice and so you can refer to it:
With the help of its services, you will learn:
- with what innate data did you come to this world
- deeply understand your character and experience complete acceptance, understanding of yourself and your nature
- what do you lack to achieve success?
- learn your purpose and task
- the mission and purpose of its implementation
- potential for science and sports
- health, what to pay attention to
- wh ere you can realize yourself
- what awaits you this year and what to expect from the next
- recommendations on what to work on to achieve success
What else will help consist of?:
1️ ⃣ Of periodic cycles: these are certain stages in your life , from birth to the end of life
2. Goals: this is what you need to achieve in these stages, they are characterized by certain years
3️ ⃣ And lessons: you arrive at the goal ???? through completing lessons in certain years
And the cons, what you can work on to come to a better version of yourself
+ tips and practices on how to improve one of the areas
This will all be calculated for you based on your date of birth
And what is the purpose in general?
This is something that is predestined, assigned or predetermined – this is our program for life. And I can say that every person has a destiny, the only question is whether you are ready to learn this destiny or not. There is no rigid set-up that you must execute only this, otherwise there will be a crash. Everything is arranged differently. Each person was born in some way and for something-it is planned from above.
Why do you need to understand your purpose?
Knowing what the purpose of our life is, we always do what we need, what our soul wants deep inside.
Life becomes meaningful, it is easier for us to plan our lives, because we know that every minute is measured for something, and this time can not be lost.
If you understand your purpose, you will have the energy to live. It becomes easier and clearer for you to live, and everything has a certain meaning
Her phone number
Associate Professor of the Institute of Psychology and Education of Kazan Federal University, Candidate of Psychological Sciences Ramil Garifullin