1. Name a dangerous, deadly infection that would isolate all of humanity and destroy the world economy, but that would leave most of the world without symptoms, without suffering, and in some cases even willing to get infected?
2. Try to find an international entity that is ready to re-participate in the global complete international isolation and finish off its already destroyed economy in a second round?
3. Find a country that would not be sympathetic to the wise countries of Japan and Sweden, which managed not to participate in this incompetent global isolation, but at the same time to organize effective prevention from this mysterious infection, which has become a role model for the world?
4. Point to a person on the planet who would not experience conflicting feelings, reflections and perplexities about this mysterious infection?
5. Try to name an infection that would have such a high level of infodemia, conflicting statistics, testing errors, and conflicting opinions of authoritative scientists?
6. do you Think that the problem with what is happening around this mysterious infection is that many people have now been hospitalized due to self-isolation and lack of exercise due to various non-coronavirus diseases, heart attacks and strokes? Do you think that a significant percentage of them worsened their condition and died because of erroneous or questionable stress information about a positive test for this mysterious infection?
7. Try to make a convincing argument that this mysterious infection is not a project of individual international actors who should bear international legal responsibility?
Associate Professor of the Institute of psychology and education of KFU, candidate of psychological Sciences Ramil Garifullin