VSAT Monitoring System
The VSAT Monitoring System SCL -VMS is a passive VSAT acquisition, decoding and processing platform capable of automated interception of iDirect and Hughes (HNS) VSAT networks.
The system consists of a combination of multi-channel receivers, demodulators, decoders, high performance decryption hardware, IP processing modules and an Interactive post processing application
The system performs automated search and classification of VSAT types and provides preview of the transmitted content.
This helps the operators to choose and select the VSAT signal of interest in a very fast manner with limited efforts.
The system provides automated correlation and pairing of HUBs with associated terminals reducing considerable efforts.
- Intercepts inbound and outbound traffic through VSAT HUB and Terminals operating on C and Ku-band.
- System can intercept, decode and decrypt iDirect Infinity, iDirect Evolution, iDirect Netmodem, HNS DirecWay, HNS HughesNet ,HNS PES/TES, DVB-RCS. More VSATS can be added upon customer request.
- System houses high performance multi-channel receivers, each one of which can process up to 48 VSAT frequency channels including upto 4 HUBs.
- System performs fully automated scanning of entire frequency band of satellite of interest.
- Automated identification and classification of VSAT carriers, their parameters and information payload.
- System shall provide preview of traffic payload from the scanned VSAT signal. The system will also provide the location of the terminal based on the Pubic IP transmitted.
- Automated association and pairing of HUB transmission with their corresponding VSAT terminals
- Real time processing of downlink control channels for reception of TDMA and MF-TDMA uplink transmissions from VSAT terminals.
- DES Decryption Unit integrated with the system to provide Key Recovery and online decryption of content of Hughes DirecWay VSAT transmission.
- System provides Plain Voice, Fax, Http Pages, E-mails with attachment, downloaded files etc.
- System has Built-in VOIP decoders to decode and produce all Voice Sessions transmitted on Voice over IP.
- User friendly operator GUI to view all RF and traffic information in single console.
- System is equipped with high capacity storage and archiving capability.
- System can be integrated with text and speech analysis tools based on strong Military Grade algorithms to filter intercepts on the basis of Word and Topic Spotting, Language and Speaker Identification
- Modular solution in both hardware and software which can be enhanced based on specific customer requirements.